Bullion dealers, Bombay Stock Exchange agree on India's first physical gold exchange

Section:

BSE, Bullion Body Sign Agreement to Set Up India's First Physical Gold Exchange

From the Press Trust of India
via Daily News and Analysis, Mumbai
Saturday, December 12, 2015

MUMBAI, India -- A bullion association and premier bourse BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) on Friday signed an agreement to set up the country's first physical gold exchange, providing a platform for transparency in trading of the precious metal in the world's top consumer.

A separate special purpose vehicle will be formed to establish the exchange, where India Bullion Jewellers Association and its constituents will hold a 70 percent share and BSE the remaining 30 percent, IBJA President Mohit Kamboj said in a release here.

BSE and IBJA have already approached Finance Ministry for necessary approvals.

There will be complete transparency if all trades of bankers, bullion merchants, and jewellers and buying and selling of gold are routed through this exchange, Kamboj said. ...

... For the remainder of the report:

http://www.dnaindia.com/money/report-bse-ibja-sign-agreement-to-set-up-i...



ADVERTISEMENT

We Are Amid the Biggest Financial Bubble in History;
When It Bursts, Bullion Owned in the Safest Way Will Protect Wealth

With GoldCore you can own allocated -- and most importantly -- segregated coins and bars in Switzerland, Singapore, and Hong Kong.

Switzerland, Singapore, and Hong Kong remain extremely safe jurisdictions for storing bullion. Avoid exchange-traded funds and digital gold providers where you are a price taker. Ensure that you are outright legal owner of your bullion. If you do not own segregated bullion that you can visit, inspect, and take delivery of, you are exposed.

Crucial guides to storage in Singapore and Switzerland can be read here:

http://info.goldcore.com/essential-guide-to-storing-gold-in-singapore

http://info.goldcore.com/essential-guide-to-storing-gold-in-switzerland

GoldCore does not report transactions to any authority. Safety, privacy, and confidentiality are paramount when we are entrusted with storage of our clients' precious metals.

Email the GoldCore team at info@goldcore.com or call our trading desk:

UK: +44(0)203-086-9200. U.S.: +1-302-635-1160. International: +353(0)1-632-5010.

Visit us at: http://www.goldcore.com



Support GATA by purchasing recordings of the proceedings of the 2014 New Orleans Investment Conference:

https://jeffersoncompanies.com/landing/2014-av-powell

Or by purchasing DVDs of GATA's London conference in August 2011 or GATA's Dawson City conference in August 2006:

http://www.goldrush21.com/order.html

Or by purchasing a colorful GATA T-shirt:

http://gata.org/tshirts

Or a colorful poster of GATA's full-page ad in The Wall Street Journal on January 31, 2009:

http://gata.org/node/wallstreetjournal

Help keep GATA going

GATA is a civil rights and educational organization based in the United States and tax-exempt under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code. Its e-mail dispatches are free, and you can subscribe at:

http://www.gata.org

To contribute to GATA, please visit:

http://www.gata.org/node/16